Sublimation Hardboard Rectangular Blank
Regular price $7.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These rectangular hardboard blanks are perfect for creating signs,
The quality Unisub coating is designed specifically to give outstanding sublimation image results.
- 8" X 11"
- 1/8" Thick
- Single-Sided - Front is a glossy white side for sublimation, back side is a dark brown hardboard.
- Double-Sided - Both sides have a glossy white side for sublimation.
- Surface is dry erase.
- Pre-press both sides for 20 seconds and let cool. Failure to pre press can cause damage to your boards when you press the image.
- Temperature of 400° F is recommended for all Unisub products.
- Recommended dwell time is 60-70 seconds.
- Use moderate to heavy pressure—it should require some effort to close your heat press.
- After pressing, cool under a heavy object to help to prevent warping.
- Time and temperature may vary depending on your heat press and the thickness of the blank material.
- Dwell times can be increased or reduced in 5-10 second increments until you find the time that results in the clearest image.
- REMOVE protective masking prior to fabrication and all Unisub products are fabricated FACE UP, (transfer paper on top).